Mad River Studios
`Two days wrong!’ sighed the Hatter. `I told you butter wouldn’t suit the works!’
- Mad River Art – we sell and create any type of artwork.
- Mad River Film – we can make you look twice.
- Mad River Music – record, mix and publish.
- Mad River Design – build an image for your business.
Here’s a rundown of our video package:
- We’ll meet with the client to develop a script/message.
- Once a creative script is approved, a shoot is scheduled.
- A small one or two person film crew will spend no more than three hours gathering footage and audio.
- Afterward, the footage will be sent to the film editor and colorist to finalize the look and feel for each shot. During that time the Sound Designer works to balance all post-production audio to the footage, which can sometimes involve obtaining authorization through a Creative Commons License for the use of specific sounds.
- The final edits are either optimized for the web – or television – and viewed by the client. Every client has a total of two edits before the video is finished.
Cost: (average cost is $100 to $200 an hour for editing and shooting)
- Our cost for any artwork online and editing is $50 an hour.
- A 30 second video will cost $350 (7 hours split between two people. This does not include any pre-production hours, or client reviewed editing; which is at no charge!)
- Any additional time on the video will cost $50 an hour to produce. In this case, a 60 second video could be $400 or $600 dollars depending on the needs of the client.
- If in any case a client will need more than two final edits, our rate of $50 an hour will begin on the third edit.
- All finished videos are given to the client to use for their own purpose under the this license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/
Let us know:`You might just as well say that “I see what I eat” is the same thing as “I eat what I see”!’ You might as well say what you need by filling out the form below: